- hard copy, EnglishCHF 30.00
- Technical Report NTB 81-05Download
The Stripa Project is organized as an autonomous project of the Nuclear Energy Agency of the OECD. In the period from 1980-84 an international cooperative programme of investigations is being carried out in an underground rock laboratory in Sweden. The aim of the work is to improve our knowledge in the following areas:
- hydrogeological and geochemical measurement methods in boreholes
- low of groundwater and transport of radionuclides in fissured rock
- geochemistry of groundwater at great depths
- behaviour of backfill material in a real geological environment
Switzerland is represented in the Stripa Project by Nagra.