- hard copy, EnglishCHF 20.00
- Technical Report NTB 87-22Download
The Stripa Project is organised as an autonomous project of the Nuclear Energy Agency of the OECD. In the period from 1980 – 1986, an international cooperative programme of investigations is being carried out in an underground rock laboratory in Sweden. The aim of the work is to improve our knowledge in the following areas:
- hydrogeological and geochemical measurement methods in boreholes
- flow of groundwater and transport of radionuclides in fissured rock
- behaviour of backfilling and sealing materials in a real geological environment
- non-destructive methods for location of disturbed zones in the rock
Switzerland is represented in the Stripa Project by Nagra and the Stripa Project technical reports appear in the Nagra NTB series.